Sunday, December 7, 2008

#89 Build a Snowman

I really wasn't expecting to complete this one so quickly. But when we went up to Utah to hunt for a Christmas tree the opportunity just presented itself. 

So the snowman was only about 18 inches tall, but I still made one! Nobody told me how difficult it was going to be! I found a couple of rocks for the eyes and some pine needles for the nose and arms. The snowman only lasted about two minutes before Mason decided to knock it's head off. I got one picture in and was on my second when he took the snowman's head for a baseball and his arm for a bat. The first picture below was just a second or two after he did it, so you can still see the devious little expression on his face. But do you really think I could stay mad at him? Look at that cutie!

He was awefully proud of himself.


My pathetic little snowman.

No comments: